Effective as of Feb 1, 2018.
15 YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Please note: Our 101 Night Trial and 15 Year Limited Warranty are both voided once the Solay mattress leaves the US.
Your new Solay mattress is covered by a 15 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. For 15 years after you purchase your new mattress, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress determined to have a defect, and there’s no deductible.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress purchased from Solay, LLC and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the mattress to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.”
The Solay mattress is designed to give you your best night’s sleep. In order for that to happen, your Solay mattress should be set up on a solid base or foundation substantial enough to to support the mattress and occupant(s).
This Limited Warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
- Deterioration of the mattress resulting in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base. Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching, solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the mattress and occupant(s).
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the mattress that causes permanent damage to the foam or springs despite proper set-up and normal use.
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. Solay may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that Solay replaces the mattress cover, Solay will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color, design, or material than the original cover provided.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam which is normal and does not affect the pressure-relieving quality of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
- Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Product Replacement Terms
Except as otherwise provided herein, Solay will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 15 year Limited Warranty, but any transportation or shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements are purchaser’s responsibility. No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original product. In connection with the replacement of a product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, purchaser may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product, plus the cost of any related additional sleep system pieces not being replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded product and related additional sleep system pieces only.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF SELLER AS STATED ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO PURCHASER OR RELIED UPON BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS HEREIN SOLD.
101-NIGHT TRIAL POLICY
If within the first 101 nights of sleeping on your new Solay mattress you're not completely satisfied you may return it for a full refund. Please note that if you return a product under our 101-Night Trial Policy that we originally shipped to an address in Alaska or Hawaii, we will be unable to refund the shipping fees that you paid for the original delivery.
Your returned mattress will likely be donated to charity. If a pickup of your Solay mattress is necessary, Solay will cover the related charges. However, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your mattress must be in the United States at the time you wish to take advantage of the 101-Night Trial.
This policy is limited to one return per household per year, and it must be exercised directly with Solay no later than the 101st day following delivery of the product for which you want a refund.
Our 101-Night Trial applies only to original purchasers of genuine Solay products who purchased their product directly from the website at solaysleep.com. The 101-Night Trial Policy thus only applies during the period in which the Product is owned and controlled by the original purchaser of that product. In all cases, the original receipt showing proof of purchase may be required to take advantage of the 101-Night Trial.
This limited Mattress Warranty will be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi.
10532 Auto Mall Parkway
Diberville, MS 39540